In accordance with the Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To File a complaint or report of discrimination:
Director, Office of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY)
Any complaint alleging discrimination must contain the following information:
- The full name and address of the person making the complaint
- The full name and address of the entity against home the complaint is made
- The basis of the alleged discrimination: race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age or gender
- A concise statement of the facts that indicate the alleged discrimination
- The date or dates of the occurrences of the alleged discrimination
No particular form is required to file a complaint, however discrimination complaint forms are available and can be obtained from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services Bureau of Civil Rights.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.